|Recorded||2004 - 2005|
|Label||143 Records, Reprise|
|Produced by||David Foster, Humberto Gatica, Tommy LiPuma|
It's Time is Michael Bublé's second studio album.
Released on February 15, 2005, It's Time has marked another successful album for Michael Bublé. The album has sold more than 5,000,000 copies worldwide.
Track Listing Edit
- "Feeling Good" (Leslie Bricusse, Anthony Newley) - 3:57
- "A Foggy Day (In London Town)" (George Gershwin, Ira Gershwin) - 2:31
- "You Don't Know Me" (Eddy Arnold, Cindy Walker) - 4:14
- "Quando, Quando, Quando" (Tony Renis, Alberto Testa) (feat. Nelly Furtado) - 4:45
- "Home" (Michael Bublé, Alan Chang, Amy Foster-Gillies) - 3:45
- "Can't Buy Me Love" (John Lennon, Paul McCartney) - 3:14
- "The More I See You" (Mack Gordon, Harry Warren) - 3:47
- "Save the Last Dance for Me" (Doc Pomus, Mort Shuman) - 3:38
- "Try a Little Tenderness" (Jimmy Campbell, Reginald Connelly, Harry M. Woods) - 4:05
- "How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You)" (Lamont Dozier, Brian Holland, Eddie Holland) - 2:58
- "A Song for You" (Leon Russell, Chris Botti) - 4:42
- "I've Got You Under My Skin" (Cole Porter) - 3:40
- "You and I (We Can Conquer the World)" (Stevie Wonder) - 3:55
Bonus Tracks Edit
For the It's Time Tour, there were three added tracks to the album: "It's All in the Game," "I'm Beginning to See the Light," and "Softly, as I Leave You." "Sofly, as I Leave You" was also featured in the Japanese release of It's Time as well. After an endorsement deal with Starbucks, Bublé's album was re-released as a special edition featuring "Come Fly with Me." Another special edition of It's Time was released which featured Bublé's hit song, "Mack the Knife" and the song, "Dream a Little Dream of Me."